The E-Team Program provides opportunities for entrepreneurs still in college by providing early-stage funding, training, coaching, and investment. Check out this program here to find out more about how to become an E-Team and gain support developing your innovative ideas!
Apply by January 27th, 2016 to qualify!
The E-Team Program offers:
- Up to $25k in grant funding
- $50k matching investment opportunity for select teams
- Experiential training and coaching on how to develop your venture
- Initial validation of your venture
- Entry into a network of like-minded student entrepreneurs
- Access to mentors
- Opportunity to participate in our Open Minds event, a national showcase of student innovation