The winning companies of Arch Grants’ Global Business Plan Competition receive $50,000 and free support services for one year! Last year, they gave away $1.2 million in cash grants to 22 startup businesses!
Their Global Business Plan Competition has just two weeks left in the first round application process (deadline: February 21st), so get your application in now!
Winning companies will receive:
- $50,000 in equity-free cash
- Pro-bono accounting, legal, and marketing services
- Exceptional professional mentoring
- Introduction to key business leaders
- Access to venture capital and angel investment networks
- Opportunity for one of two additional $100,000 grants
About Arch Grants
Arch Grants is a registered nonprofit organization with a mission to create an entrepreneurial culture and infrastructure to build successful companies in St. Louis. Young startups that are in need of $$$, mentoring, and free support services should apply to our incubator! Our competition was recently featured in Bloomberg Businessweek and Forbes.